We are pleased that you visit our store and thank you for your interest in our company, our products and our websites. The protection of your privacy when using our websites is important to us. Therefore, please take the following information:
Information on data protection
Responsible according to the art. 13 paragraph 4 DSGVO:
Life is simple GmbH & Co. KG
Telefon +49 251 270709-0
Telefax +49 251 270709-10
E-Mail-Adress [email protected]
Directors: Philipp R. Lührs, Dr. Jan Rotermund
I. Collection, processing, use and disclosure of personal data
1. Personal data will, in accordance with the type. 6 DSGVO only collected if you provide them to us for the execution of the contract, or when subscribing to our E-mail newsletter. On this occasion for the execution of the contract, as well as personal data will be used for the processing of your inquiries. The relevant consent to use your personal data can be revoked at any time in the future. If necessary, a contract performance will no longer be possible.
2. In addition, we use your e-mail address for advertising purposes, unless you have expressly consented to it. Your consent to the use of your E-mail address for advertising purposes, you can contact us at any time with effect for the future.
3. The order is not processed via a service provider, only on the servers of the Life is simple GmbH & Co. KG
4. We will not share your data within the scope of the contract to the settlement with the delivery of contracted transport companies, to the extent necessary for the delivery of the goods is required.
5.After completion of the contract, your data with respect to tax and commercial law retention periods blocked and after expiration of this period in the further use of your data will be deleted if you do not have expressly consented to it.
III. Google Analytics
Our websites use re-targeting technologies. We use these technologies, in order for you to make the website more interesting. This technology allows internet users who are already interested in our products for our store and on the websites of our partners with advertising. We are convinced that the collimation a personalized, interest-based advertising in the rule for the Internet users is more interesting than advertising, which does not have such a personal reference. The collimation of this advertising medium on the pages of our partner is carried out on the basis of a cookie technology and an analysis of the previous usage behavior. This form of advertising is completely anonymous. No personal data is stored and there will also be no usage profiles with your personal data. I agree that the so-called cookies are used and therefore use data collected, stored and used. Further i agree that my data in cookies stored on the end of the browser session and, for example, on my next visit the web pages can be accessed again. This consent can be revoked at any time with effect for the future by going into my browser settings refuse the acceptance of cookies.
Connection of interests-related advertising with the help of "retargeting"
Options Settings and disable
V. Social Plugins
2. On our pages are so-called social plugins ("plugins") of the micro-blogging service Twitter is used by the Twitter Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA ("Twitter"). If you have a side of us which contains such a plugin, your browser will establish a direct connection to the servers of Twitter. Through the integration of Twitter receives the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page. With the help of plugins, it is possible to share our page on Twitter or to follow us on Twitter. We have no influence on the amount of data that Twitter with the help of the plugin and inform according to our state of knowledge. After this, only your IP address and the URL of the page when moving to the buttons. This data is used solely for the purpose of the representation of the buttons used. For further information, please refer to the privacy notices of Twitter.
3. On our pages are so-called social plugins ("plugins") of the social network Pinterest, the uses of the Pinterest Inc., 635 High Street, Palo Alto, CA, 94301, USA ("Pinterest"). If you have a side of us which contains such a plugin, your browser will establish a direct connection to the servers of Pinterest. The plug-in this so-called protocol sends data to the server from Pinterest in the USA. This log data may include the IP address, the address of the visited sites, via Pinterest features and settings of the browser type, the date and time of the request, your How To Use Pinterest as well as cookies. Purpose and scope of data collection and further processing and use of data by Pinterest as well as your rights in this respect and settings options for protecting your privacy please see the privacy notices of Pinterest.
4.On our pages are so-called social plugins ("plugins") of the social network Google uses the Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Google will store both the information that you have given for a content 1, as well as information about the page you viewed when you click on 1. Your 1 can be used as hints together with your profile name and your photo in Google services, such as in search results or in your Google profile, or elsewhere on web sites and ads are displayed on the Internet. Google records information about your 1-activities in order to improve the Google services for you and others. In order to be able to use the Google button, you need a globally visible, public Google profile that at least the name chosen for the profile must contain. This is the name that will be used in all Google services. In some cases, this name can also replace another name you have used when sharing content via your Google Account. The identity of your Google profile can be shown to users who know your E-mail address or other identifying information you have. In addition to the above uses the information you provide will be used in accordance with the applicable Google privacy policies. Google may release aggregate statistics on the 1-activities of the users and passes this information on to users and partners, such as publishers, advertisers or linked sites.
5. On our pages are so-called social plugins ("plugins") of the social network used by the Instagram Instagram, Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA, 94025\, USA is operated. If you are logged in your Instagram account you can click on the buttons at the bottom of the contents of our pages with your Instagram Instagram profile link. As a result, Instagram visiting our pages to assign to your account. We would like to point out that we as providers of the sites no knowledge of the contents of the transmitted data and their use by Instagram. For more information, please see the Privacy Statement of Instagram: http://instagram.com/about/legal/privacy/
6. On our pages are so-called social plugins ("plugins") of the social network LinkedIn is used, by the LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 stierlin court, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Every time one of our pages, contains the features of LinkedIn, a connection to servers from LinkedIn. LinkedIn is informed that you have visited our web pages with your IP address. If you click on the "Recommend" button from LinkedIn and are logged in to your account at LinkedIn, LinkedIn, it is possible your visit on our web page you and your user account. We would like to point out that we as providers of the sites no knowledge of the contents of the transmitted data and their use by LinkedIn. For more information, please see the Privacy Statement of LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
7. On our pages are so-called social plugins ("plugins") of the messenger service used by the snap snap chat, Inc., 63 Market Street, Venice, CA 90291, USA. If you use the snap chat "addthis" button you can add us to your snap chat account and receive messages from us. We would like to point out that we as providers of the sites no knowledge of the contents of the transmitted data and their use by snap chat. For more information, please see the Privacy Statement of Snap Chat: https://www.snap.com/de-DE/privacy/privacy-policy/
VI. Use of ShopVote graphics
To display our ShopVote seal and any collected and / or aggregated ratings, we have included ShopVote graphics on this website.
This serves to safeguard our legitimate interests, which predominate in the context of a weighing up of interests, in the optimal marketing of our offer pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. The ShopVote graphics and the services advertised are an offer of Blickreif GmbH, Alter Messeplatz 2, 80339 Munich. When the ShopVote graphics are called up, the web server automatically saves a so-called server log file, which can be used, for example. Your IP address, date and time of retrieval, amount of transmitted data and the source of the call (access data) contains and documented the call. These access data will not be evaluated and automatically overwritten within seven days after the end of your page visit. Other personal data will not be collected or stored by the ShopVote graphics.
VII. Your Rights and contact
1. You have a right to free information about your data stored by us as well as if necessary a right to correction, blocking or deletion of these data. If you have any questions regarding the collection, processing or use of your personal information, you can contact us free of charge.
Please contact us:
Life is simple GmbH & Co. KG
Telefon +49 251 270709-0
Telefax +49 251 270709-10
E-Mail [email protected]
2. Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial appeal you have the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of residence, place of work or the location of the alleged infringement, if it considers that the processing of personal data against the data protection regulation.